The Zizula Forum
June 25, 2017, 01:13:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit Zizula Sudoku Website Zizula Sudoku Forum

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whotune  (Read 5296 times)
edexter

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2011, 04:18:50 PM »

I think I am going to look into whotune this weekend to see if it is a good choice for integrating into a google blog page.  Looks like it has good apps for mobile phones so it may be possible to at least get the add views and do custom albums.

http://dextracker.blogspot.com/ The number one spot for dex tracker audio software on the internet.
rosefrankie8

whatdohowto.blogspot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 05:17:50 AM »

I wanna to know from your goodself, may you like to give some suggestion
1. what to do with this options
Your Adsense Channel (Optional)
please provide me suggestion and method for getting channel for this site and tracking of my impression, how much I get actually impression in my adsense account,
because Zizual forum shows 100 imp, how may I know that how much impression really get in my adsense account
2. What is Karma ? how to increase ?
2. What to do to become a CORE Team or Moderator

Waiting for your kind reply

edexter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 07:34:55 PM »

This is not realy the board for this but there is a spot for that in the add settup and you get that when you setup new add units in google.  I would suggest you do this and a website and after you have done this for awhile ask to moderate a board that no one else is doing.

http://dextracker.blogspot.com/ The number one spot for dex tracker audio software on the internet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: