The Zizula Forum
April 23, 2018, 05:50:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit Zizula Sudoku Website Zizula Sudoku Forum

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Poll
Question: Dr. Beck's Protocol and Theories:
Sounds Bogus - 3 (100%)
Sounds Sensible - 0 (0%)
Not Sure - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Video HIV Resistance  (Read 21203 times)
Neo
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: August 14, 2007, 04:10:10 PM »

This is a video, on the resistance of the AIDS virus - Human Immuno-deficiency Virus (HIV) to most drugs.

According to scientists,  the two major reasons responsible for this resistance in HIV-I are
1) Viruses rapid replication rate upto 10 Billion particle per day.
2) and the high error rate of Reverse Transcriptase, while copying the viral genetic code. 

« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:43:13 AM by Neo » Logged

BlueEye
Core Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 04:45:25 PM »

I came across a video at youtube, did some searches...

it is to do with---  "Alternating Current supplied electrically conductive method and system for treatment of blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric forces" on a techniques patented by  Kaali ,  et al in the year 1990 patent number 5,188,738

According to the Video this technique can be used to cure AIDS, but the Pharmaceutical companies are suppressing facts and research related to this techniques... I am not sure how much of this is true... any Idea

Dr. Robert Beck discusses the blood electrification device that he sifted from obscurity and almost lost due to the media blackout. THIS TECHNOLOGY IS INEXPENSIVE, REAL, AND EFFECTIVE CURE FOR ALL INFECTIOUS DISEASE. THIS IS WHAT THE FDA, AMA, and the Pharmaceutical Drug Lords DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW.

Blood electrification. Patent 5139684, granted Aug 18 1992 (filed Nov 16 1990)
Electrically conductive method and systems for treatment of blood and other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric forces

Inventors: Dr. Steven Kaali and Peter Schwolsky

Abstract:

A new process and system for treatment of blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids from a donor to a recipient or storage receptacle or in a recycling system using novel electrically conductive treatment vessels for treating blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric field forces of appropriate electric field strength to provide electric current flow through the blood or other body fluids at a magnitude that is biologically compatible but is sufficient to render the bacteria, virus, and/or fungus ineffective to infect normally healthy cells while maintaining the biological usefulness of the blood or other fluids. For this purpose the low voltage electric potentials applied to the treatment vessel should be of the order of from about 0.2 to 12 volts and should produce current flow densities in the blood or other fluids of from one microampere per square millimeter of electrode area exposed to the fluid being treated to about two milliamperes per square millimeter. Treatment time within this range of parameters may range for a period of time from about one minute to about 12 minutes.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 01:22:43 PM by BlueEye » Logged

BlueEye
Core Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 12:38:05 PM »

I posted the video of Robert Beck about two years back...
I was very sceptical, and barely believed what Bob mentioning in his video
This feeling of mine has not changed much to this day...
I saw that some of the forums post that I made elsewhere has triggered immense discussion
and to such an extend that many patients have requested more details on the device and facts on the techniques effectiveness...

My answer to all such people are A BIG NO - NO... Please Don't Risk Your Life by trying out techniques that are not proven and has not caught the attention of Genuine Researchers and Medical practitioners...
Please take the advice of your doctor... and not the Internet,
the info you get on the net might just turn out to be bullshit and before you realised it, it would have been too late...

I have been collecting information around this topic in the past couple of days for the benefit of the researchers and qualified medical practitioner, who ultimately could tell us if there is even little bit truth in all that Dr. Beck has been claiming...
Going forward i would use this board as the platform of discussion on Dr. Becks Protocols.

I am sharing below, all the stuff that I have collected... leave you your genuine thoughts and comments for the benefit of 1000s of patients who want to try Dr. Becks Protocl, just because they do not have sufficient money for their treatment or because they are in a terminal stage that is beyond current medical sciences' limits.

Let us not misguide the dying man Lips sealed, who might see this as the last ray of hope...

The Granada Forum Lecture by Dr. Bob Beck where he puts forward his theory of Pharama Mafia's role in Suppression of development and popularization of simple Curative methods like Electrification.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:56:49 PM by W O L V E R I N E » Logged

BlueEye
Core Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 01:06:59 PM »

Another Detailed video... with references from papers that appeared in Science News

----x---x----

Dr Bob Beck's 1996 lecture  at Ventura College on curing cancer and HIV with microcurrents!

----x---x----

Bob Beck Protocol: A Health Protocol for Use at Home (Part 1) by Sharing Health

----x---x----

The Bob Beck Protocol on how to use the blood electrifier, magnetic pulser, colloidal silver maker and ozone generator (Part2 by Sharing Health ).

Bob Beck, Dr. Bob Beck, Robert C. Beck, Silver Pulser, Magnetic Pulser, Colloidal Silver, Ozone, Sharing Health Reviews everything you need to know to use the four parts of the Beck Protocol. Dr. Eliezer Ben-Joseph, radio host and naturopathic physician, responds in an entertaining and humorous way to questions from an informal audience. Dr. Ben-Joseph answers the most frequently asked questions about each of the SOTA units and the use of the Beck Protocol. In addition to answering questions, Dr. Ben-Joseph draws on his wealth of experience to share insightful and up-to-date health tips. Dr. Ben-Joseph demonstrates the use of each of the SOTA units for the 4 parts of the Beck Protocol: The Silver Pulser for Micropulsing or blood electrification as well as making Ionic~Colloidal Silver, The Magnetic Pulser for lymph and tissue electrification and The Water O3zonator for freshly ozonating water. This DVD explains the difference between healing and harmful electrical and electromagnetic currents, offers tips on the use of the protocol for children as well as help in finding the pulse points on the wrist. Eliezer explodes myths and shares little-known information about the use of ozone for health. Disk 2: 110 minutes

Link to Schematic/Circuit Diagram for building the electrifier... Download Schematic - PDF

Detailed description with component list etc can be fount at http://www.sharinghealth.com/beckprotocol/buildyourown.html

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 10:22:39 PM by x-magneto » Logged

BlueEye
Core Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 02:12:20 PM »

Express your opinion by participating in the poll associated with this thread on the genuineness of Dr. Becks Protocol for curing AIDS...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:17:12 PM by x-magneto » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: