The Zizula Forum
June 25, 2017, 09:57:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for best Canvas Printing and Picture Framing studio in Dubai, then visit: www.pickframes.com

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brooklyn Technical High School?  (Read 5017 times)
princeronald

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2010, 03:42:32 AM »

Hey , i want to get into Brooklyn Technical High School really badly and i wanted to know how did people that have been accepted there study for the shsat OK so i have the verbal part scramble paragraphs are OK Logical Reasoning piece of cake reading passages easy... but what really bugs me is the math i dnt get anything on the math part..... how much math questions will i need to get write in order to get into brooklyn tech? Do you know any ways to prep for the math part? basically HELP MEH!

W O L V E R I N E
Administrator

Wolverine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 01:40:49 PM »

Hey Buddy,  You have fairly comprehensive info at their portal: http://www.bths.edu/
Hope you have visited it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: